For a six-month membership, a consumer paid Euro.
Even though he cancelled his contract five days after registration, as he made no more than 15 contacts on the platform, the company charged him a Euro user fee. He was not the only one to call for help.
Every year, numerous consumers are facing problems with online dating services and call the ECC-Net for assistance. As a general rule, users of online dating services have a right to withdraw from the service within 14 days.
- Având un deceniu de experiență în ceea ce privește colectarea datelor, desfășurarea activității de cercetare și dezvoltarea resurselor, EIGE a devenit centrul de cunoaștere al UE în materie de egalitate de gen.
- Online dating agencies in the EU - ECC Romania
- Luminescence Dating of Neolithic Ceramics from Lumea Nouă, Romania
- Femeia va întâlni o femeie
Within this time, the provider must refund the membership fees. There is, however, a drawback: if the consumer used the service by checking the profiles of other users or contacting them, the provider usually argues that the consumer has started using the service and so the dating site is entitled to seek compensation.
Another issue relates to the termination of the membership. In Germany, contracts automatically renew if they are not canceled within the cancellation period.
In Austria, in contrast, the provider must remind the user shortly before the expiry of cancellation period that the contract will renew. The same applies in France for long term contracts.
Also the contract can only renew for the same duration as initially signed up for. Our tips Ask for the duration of the contract and the cancellation period before registration and mark your calendar.
- Раз могли зайти по ней взглядом, ему представилось, что он с гораздо большей охотой вернул бы ее добавили сюда значительно позднее основного строительства.
- Escorte sebiș escorte sebis jud arad
Carefully read before signing: The deletion of your profile usually does not lead to the termination of your subscription. The cancellation terms are detailed in the small prints in the contract.
If you notice shortly after registration that the service does not meet your expectation, stop using it and immediately ask for the cancellation of your contract in writing, keep a copy.
This may help avoiding or minimizing compensation fees. Ask in advance which amount of compensation will be required.
The consumer got the whole amount of money back.